Continue reading our article right after watching the video.
Source: Youtube – Creditcards.com
- Receive 50,000 online bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening;
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 you spend on travel and dining purchases. Plus, earn 2 points for every $1 spent on grocery store purchases – now through 12/31/21;
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on all other purchases. No limit to the points you can earn and your points don’t expire;
- If you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase. That means you could earn up to 3.5 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases;
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill® accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center;
- Get up to $100 in Airline Incidental Statement Credits annually and TSA Pre✓®/Global Entry Statement;
- Credits of up to $100, every four years;
- No Foreign Transaction Fees;
- Low $95 annual fee;
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
- Earn more points on travel and dining;
- Premium travel protections;
- Higher rewards rates for Bank of America and Merrill customers.
So, let’s order yours?
To find out more, just click on the button below and we will direct you.