O3 Cards gives you access to credit without having to make any equity contribution or pledge any property as collateral.
All cards issued by O3 Capital have a nationwide acceptance, operate with no cutbacks from any bank account.
Applying to get credit card in Nigeria from O3 Cards is very easy. You just have to visit www.o3cards.com and apply for your preferred card. Your card gets delivered to you by courier at the address provided under 72 hours.
Aside this credit facility, O3 Capital are also fund managers. With their fixed income investment, investors deposit money and at maturity, they are repaid the principal amount they had invested with interest accrued.
Investors who want to key into their fixed income savings can place funds under a fixed term (3-12 months) with the option to roll-over at maturity at highly competitive interest rates.
- Easy access to CREDIT Easy access to credit cards with limits ranging from ₦100,000 to ₦1,500,000;
- No security deposit or collateral required. O3 Cards gives you access to credit without having to make any equity contribution or pledge any property as collateral;
- Revolving line of credit With O3 Credit Card, your credit line is constantly available 24/7. Just pay down your outstanding balance and your full balance is available for use again without requiring any new approval;
- No Bank Restrictions You can operate any Bank Account in Nigeria and still have access to an O3 Credit Card;
- Access to Discounts and great deals We are in partnership with various merchants all over Nigeria where you can get great discounts and fantastic deals;
- Flexible payment for goods and services All goods and services enjoyed by you and your family can be paid for in one bill at your convenience;
- Reward Scheme Points and cash back rewards are available for purchases made with O3 cards at selected outle.
- Joining fee N10,000;
- Monthly service fee N750;
- ATM Cash withdrawal fee (Per Transaction) N200;
- Supplementary Card issuance Fee N5,000;
- Card Replacement Fee N2,500;
- POS Interest rate 4%;
- Cash withdrawal interest rate 5%;
- Late Payment Fee N2,000ts.
- Easy Access to Credit;
- 24 Months validity;
- No Collateral/Zero Deposit;
- EMV compliant to ensure online security;
- Accepted everywhere in Nigeria;
- Revolving Credit;
- Minimum Mandatory Repayment of 10%;
- No Bank Account Restrictions – Flexible payment for Goods and Services;
- Access to Discounts and Great Deals.
There are countless advantages, isn’t it? To order is very simple!
Click on the button below and we will direct you.